Quake Live game hosting
Quake Live managed to revive the legendary shooter. It is almost completely identical to the third part of the franchise, while it has improved graphics and resolution, as well as a more user-friendly interface. With tons of hardcore modes available, it's time to show off your skills!
Main game modes
It is a multiplayer shooter in which players compete against each other in arenas. Everyone's task is to destroy their opponents. There are many modes on the servers of this project:
- Duel. A duel between two players. The gamer who manages to score more points per match wins.
- Free For All. Many players appear in the arena, each of whom fights for himself. To win, you need to score more points than the rest.
- Team Deathmatch. In this mode, there is a division into two teams. The winner is the team that scored more points during the match.
- Capture the Flag. Each team has its own base with a flag. The task is to capture the enemy flag and deliver it to your territory.
- Clan Arena. Team mode, in which all players have a full set of weapons, as well as increased health and armor.When dying, the character will be able to respawn until the end of the round.
- Domination. It is necessary to hold your points and attack the opponents' points. Players have a full arsenal of weapons and armor. You can regenerate health and restore armor.
- Freeze Tag. Team mode, where the character is frozen after his death. He remains in this state until his allies unfreeze him. A round ends when your entire team or opponents are frozen.
Why do you need a Quake Live server?
Only part of the modes that are available on the servers of this game were listed above. To create your Quake Live servers, you will need to buy or rent our hosting, complete the setup and invite friends or other users to start a spectacular and hardcore confrontation.