How to install mods on DayZ server?
- 2 min read
Playing with mods in DayZ
Playing with mods can create a more colorful and interesting gaming experience, as players have long utilized a variety of mods. In this article, you will learn how to add mods to your DayZ server.
How do I download mods to my DayZ server?
1) Open your Steam client.
2) Move the cursor over the Community section and select the Workshop subsection.
3) Enter DayZ in the search box and go to the list of mods.
4) Select the mods you like and add them by clicking the "Subscribe" button.
5) When the mod is finished downloading, go to the ...\SteamApps\common\DayZ\Workshop directory and create an archive to which you will transfer the mod files. This is necessary to transfer them to the server files.
6) When you have transferred the mod files to a separate folder, launch DayZ Experimental.
7) In the main menu, select MODS, then select the Local mod subsection. Click on the Select Folder button and download the mod files. You're done.
How to download mods using the GODLIKE panel?
1) Prepare the files of the mods you need.
2) Log in to your GODLIKE account.
3) At the top right of the page you will see your profile photo, click on it.
4) In the game panel, select the "My Servers" section.
5) On the left, click on the "File Manager" subsection. You will be taken to the server files.
6) Now you can download the mods using the "Upload" button to the necessary folders. You are done.
We wish you success in installing the mods and an interesting experience! Play together with GODLIKE.