How to add and moderate users on panel
Last modified on 18 May 2023 in Godlike Panel
- 1 min read
What are subusers?
People such as server's staff members can be given partial, so called "sub-user" access to the game panel.
- First, head over to the Godlike Panel and go to the Users tab found on the left sidebar. Here you can manage all your subusers. Now, click Create New button to begin setting up a subuser.
- Simply enter the person's email account. Then, select which permissions you want to grant the user. You can select all permissions or clear the permissions.
- Once you have clicked add user, an email will be sent to that email stating they have been invited to that server. Have the sub-user open up the email and go to the link provided.
- After clicking the button in the email, they will be redirected to the password reset page. This is where they will put in your email and setup a password for your account.
- After setting up your account, go to the Godlike Panel and log in with your freshly generated credentials!