This article is designed to guide you through the process of exploring and obtaining free hosting services for the game Minecraft and get a 7-day trial period for the tariff you are interested in on our website GODLIKE.
How to get a free hosting?
1) Register or log in to your GODLIKE account.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click on the "Free Hosting" section.
3) Select the Minecraft game and click the "View" button.
4) On the new page, scroll down a bit and click "Order Now".
5) If you are not registered, you will see a page for registration and additional information. You can also sign in with your Google account.
6) After registration is complete, you will see your panel. In the "My servers" section, click the "Get a free server" button.
7) In the top line, enter the name of your server, and at the bottom, select the type of Minecraft server. Spigot or Paper. Now click the "Create server" button. Congratulations, you have a server!
Spigot is a server platform for Minecraft. It allows you to install plugins and mods, making it more flexible and customizable than the original Minecraft server. Spigot also has a reduced resource consumption, which allows you to run the server on weaker hardware.
Paper is also a platform that has more bug fixes than Spigot. Paper allows you to install most of the plugins and mods that are compatible with Spigot, while providing higher performance and reduced server load.
If you did not get to your account after registration, please follow this link
How do I get a test hosting?
1) Log in to your account or register on the GODLIKE website.
2) From the main page of the site, scroll down. You will see a list of games for ordering servers. Select the Minecraft game, hover over it, and click the blue View button.
3) After clicking the "View" button, you will be redirected to a new page. On it, you will immediately see the recommended Minecraft hosting plan from our GODLIKE team and its description. You need to click the "Other tariffs" button, and you will see many different plans for the game.
4) Now choose the tariff you are interested in. Look through its characteristics. When you have decided on the tariff, you will see the "Test 7 days" button on the right, click on it.
5) All that's left is to fill in additional and payment information so that in the future you can easily purchase a monthly plan after the trial.
Now you are ready to get a test Minecraft hosting, our team will always help you with all your questions! Play together with GODLIKE.