Players who choose the PS4 console to play games must first purchase the game from the console store (PlayStation Store) or a physical copy of the game for PS4 (disc), and then purchase a PlayStation+ subscription to play online.
How do I play with friends online?
1) After purchasing a subscription for online play, turn on your console and sign in to your account.
2) Launch Minecraft.
3) From the main menu, click Play.
4) From the top, select the Friends section and click the Add Friend button.
5) In the Gamertag line, write your friend's nickname.
6) You will see your friend's game profile. Click Add Friend. Wait for your friend to accept the invitation.
It is important to write the Gamertag correctly to send the invitation
7) When your friend accepts the invitation, go to the server list again and select the Friends section, when you or your friend creates a network game, you will see it in the list of servers, and you can upload to it.
8) If you have created a world and want to invite your friends, press Esc while in the game to open the menu. In the menu, select the Invite to Game button, then select the players you want to invite.
Now you can easily play online and with friends together on your home console in Minecraft, enjoy the experience! Host Minecraft together with GODLIKE.