Millions of Minecraft players have become accustomed to its classic Java version of the game, also using versions for smartphones or game consoles. But after 2015, the developers added the ability to play Minecraft Pocket edition on a computer, after which this version was called the Bedrock edition. The main differences between this version and the Java version are a different game system, cross-platforming for convenient online play, and the addition ofa store to purchase skins for the player's character along with special maps.
In this article, you will learn how to easily join a Minecraft Bedrock server.
1) Once you choose the right server for the game, launch the Minecraft launcher and select the Bedrock/for Windows version.
2) When the main menu is loaded, you need to log in to your Minecraft account to be able to play online. At the bottom left of the screen is a small "Sign In" button, click on it to log in.
3) Now click on the "Play" button in the main menu. You will be taken to a new menu.
4) In this menu, you need the "Servers" button located at the top right of the new menu.
5) After selecting the "Servers" tab, use the slider and scroll to the very bottom, where you will see the "Add Server" button, click on it.
6) Next, Minecraft will inform you about the security of your connection. Be careful with unfamiliar servers. Click the "Proceed" button to go to the menu for adding a server.
7) In the "Server name" field, you can write a name that you like. In the "Server address" field, fill in the server address you need. In the "Port" field, enter the server port. When you have filled in all the fields, click the "Save" button to save the server in the table for further connection, or click the "Play" button if you want to connect directly.
The server address can look like the numbers "111.111.111:2222" or the letters "play.hivemc.eu". The server port is the digits after the colon "111.111.111:2222" or written separately if the port is alphabetic "play.hivemc.eu"
8) If you have selected "Save" server, then, in the menu with the choice of servers, scroll down the slider and click on the name of your server, select the "Join server" button, which is located on the right.
Interested in Minecraft servers? Find out how to join a Minecraft server on your PC - by clicking here.
Congratulations, you now know how to add and log in to a Minecraft Bedrock edition server. If you are interested and want to create your own server, our service will be happy to do it for you. Stay with GODLIKE.